Homeowners and Homeowners Basic
Dover Bay currently offers two choices for homeowners coverage.
Here are a few differences between the two policies.*
A lovely home on the beach at sunset.
- Accidental direct physical loss
- Increased dwelling coverage gives you additional coverage for your home equal to 25 percent of your building coverage limit
- Limited to specific types of losses ("named perils")
A mud room with wooden bench.
Your Personal Property
- Up to 75 percent of your building coverage limit
- Limited replacement cost (today’s value) paid
- Up to 40 percent of your building coverage limit (you may increase for more premium)
- Depreciated value paid; actual cash value for wind/hail roof damage
A beach home bedroom.
Temporary Housing (Loss of Use)
- Up to 24 months of coverage for additional living expenses, based on the damage
- Capped at 30 percent of your home’s dwelling coverage amount
- Up to 12 months of coverage for additional living expenses, based on the damage
- Capped at 20 percent of your home’s dwelling coverage amount
*This is only a general description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage or limits vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.
Want to know more?
Your State Farm® agent can walk you through the details.